Enquire nowEmployment & Projects
A recent project took the team to the beautiful Koolan Island, just off the Kimberley coast.
Our expert teams answered the call for a critical demobilisation project on an EX2600-6 digger that came at very short notice. Undeterred, our skilled crew mobilised, packing their utes and loading them onto the barge, ready to embark on this challenging task.
The project called for three expert Mader teams made up of highly specialised heavy-duty mechanics who made their way over to Koolan Island.
Their job was to disassemble a Hitachi EX2600-6 digger, getting it ready to be transported back to the mainland. Mader’s team of experts conducted a detailed analysis of the demobilisation requirements, creating a streamlined plan to ensure the project was executed without issues.
For an entire week, our experienced workforce, equipped with expertise in heavy equipment maintenance, worked together tirelessly to pull this digger apart, in preparation for transport back to the mainland. Removal of components such as Bucket, Stick, and Boom were needed to get this digger within required limits. Mader utilised cutting-edge equipment and tools designed for efficient and safe machinery demobilisation, which guaranteed precision and speed.
The crew got the job done fast and to customer satisfaction, showcasing Mader’s commitment to delivering results that exceed expectations!
But Koolan Island is just one of the many locations where our WA Pilbara Specialist teams shine.
Our teams diligently service customers throughout the state, from the Great Southern Region all the way up to the Kimberley. We offer a range of services that include our Rapid Response teams, Drill and Digger support, as well as Power Generation and Marine maintenance, and so much more.
Built by a team of mechanically minded professionals, Mader are your go-to for heavy equipment maintenance needs. Call us today and experience the Mader difference for yourself!
Challenges the Client Faced
- Client needed a Hitachi EX2600-6 digger quickly dissembled and ready for transport back to the mainland.
The Mader Solution
- Conducted detailed analysis of demobilisation requirements.
- Created a strategic plan to ensure the project was completed safely, quickly and without issue.
Implementation and Outcome
- For a week, teams worked to pull the digger apart, getting it ready for transport.
- Our crews got the job done fast and to customer satisfaction.
Key Performance Indicators
- Completed a major demobilisation project on short notice within a week of call out.
- Job was completed to customer satisfaction, showcasing Mader’s commitment to delivering results that exceed expectations.
Wins for the Mader Team
- Beautiful Koolan Island setting, just off the Kimberley coast.
- Working alongside robust team of experts.
- Another satisfied customer.
Other recent news at Mader
STAY INFORMED Mader Group news, updates and special offers. Sign up to our e-newsletter