Mader Group’s robust reputation is built on a proven track record of providing top quality work in a professional and timely manner.
We have our staff to thank for that.
Our people are our greatest asset and it shows through the delivery of exceptional service, unremitting staff growth and ever-improving staff retention within a typically transient industry. Mader Group is an innovative Global Company structured to encourage mateship, trust, and an engaged workforce. Our management team are made up of some of the most experienced minds in the business. Many are former Mader tradespeople, able to support the team on the ground through longstanding industry expertise.
Organisation and Culture
Our strong name is the result of a solid foundation of happy and healthy employees we can count on. At Mader, every employee is a stakeholder in the business that we want to listen to and learn from. We are proud to be backed by a dedicated and talented team.
Besides working alongside some great mates, Mader also provides the following benefits
- Competitive industry rates.
- Frequent retention bonuses/pay increases.
- Company ute opportunities.
- Team building and networking events twice a month.
- Flexible lifestyle rosters tailored to your needs (perfect for families or travel lovers).
- Mates of Mader employee referral scheme. Up to $3,000 for successful referrals!
- Varied work with the biggest players in the industry across the major mining regions of WA, SA, NSW, QLD and NT.
- Opportunities to work with Mader International for $USD in Africa, Asia or South America.
- Division transfers, state transfers and opportunities for career progression (regular communication of new job opportunities).
- Upskilling and training opportunities including trade upgrades, tickets and more.
- Salary sacrificing for personal items including cars, tooling and travel.
- Toolbox insurance.
- Commencement PPE (including work boots at 6 months mark) and annual renewal.
- Free and confidential counselling service through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee of the Year Awards (2017 winners went to the USA and 2018 winners are headed to South/Central America).
- Annual Years of Service incentives.
- Complimentary financial advisory services including mortgage broking and superannuation portfolio planning.
- Discounted health insurance through Bupa.
- Discounted memberships at selected health clubs and gyms.
- Access to Travel Club – amazing travel offers and 24/7 support whilst overseas.
- Work alongside some of the best tradespeople in the industry.
Review current employment opportunities at Mader and join a team that make a difference. LEARN MORE
What's news at Mader
Discover Mader news and other important industry happenings. LEARN MORE
Mader makes light work of heavy equipment
We're mechanically minded specialists providing equipment, people, expertise and maintenance services. LEARN MORE
Learn about Mader
Mader supports some of the biggest hitters in the world of mining and civil works driving positive change across Australia and internationally. LEARN MORE